Joining information by email
Saturday 18th September.
Joining details will be sent by email to all FLYBY entrants received by Sep 11 at the latest and for SHOWBUS5O later that week.
If your entry information has not arrived or the files corrupted CLICK HERE to download the necessary paperwork. The page will be active from Monday 12th September for FLYBY and SHOWBUS5O papers available from the 19th.
JUDGING FORMS AT SHOWBUS5O
If you have not recieved a judging form you can initiate a form at SHOWBUS Control or download one here
and fill it out to bring with you. Having a form on its own is not enough to get judged.
You must check in at the Arriva SHOWBUS CONTROL bus. Our judges lists are made up on the Wednesday before the event and the judges allocated to their classes (see the classes on this page
). Your window display sheet will make it clear whether your bus has been entered for judging or for display only.
A detailed SHOWBUS5O parking plan is available to download here
INFORMATION FOR WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT SHOWBUS
1. Have the right money and the "Parking Reception payment form" ready before getting to the site. To minimise cash handling, ideally place the form and money (or cheque payable to "Showbus Digital Ltd" with your card number on the reverse) in the box provided at Parking Reception. This will be located at the entrance to the display area. We are unable to accept payment credit card on the day at Parking Reception.
The person driving, anyone under 16 and up to FIVE other passengers on all buses entering the site are admitted FREE.
Free admissions will only be valid at the bus entry gate and are only valid for those physically on board a bus. All other bus passengers, aged 16 and over will pay £10 cash per person at Parking Reception.
2. Parking Reception will also sort out changed or on-the-day entries (This will be a Motts vehicle - hopefully one of their Alexander ALX400 deckers).
Please note that if arriving after 1230h you will need to find your own way, using the site map, to your parking bay. Call by SHOWBUS Control if you have difficulty doing this or do not have a display number.
A reminder about the conditions for trading at SHOWBUS. All stalls arriving on board buses will be sited in a section adjacent to the main stall area see map. Your vehicle should have a display number linked to the area. If this has not happened, let us know immediately.
Please help by following the pointers below:
- If possible arriving before 11.00h The gates open for exhibits at 0800h. The public are admitted at 0930h so to minimise conflict between visitors and moving vehicles arrive early or be extra careful if arriving after 0930h as visitors will be moving on site.
- Have your display number visible in the front screen before arrival
- Do not block the entrance by posing for photographers there is ample opportunity for photographs inside the site. Blocking the public highway is not appreciated by the police and can be a road hazard.
- Late entries, entries without paperwork and significantly changed entries need to report to Martin Isles at the Parking reception for allocation of an appropriate display place.
- When you park, the number on the ground on a gold block, should be positioned so that it is immediately below your cab window.
If you are in the Platinum Jubilee Display the number will be on a plaque, similarly positioned, but you will hopefully be able to attach it to your vehicle.
- Once parked, visit Showbus Control with your 'Judging Sheet' if you have one.
- Judging sheets should be handed in to Showbus Control (Arriva doubledecker) as soon as possible. For entries received in the last three days before the event your Judging Sheet will be waiting at SHOWBUS Control, but you must report to Control so we know you are present and then it gets passed to the judges. There are always "no shows" and judges do not have time to waste looking for buses that aren't there!
- Please note that land line phone calls from 9.00am on Friday 23rd September will not be received by the team. There is also unlikely to be anyone to answer the phone Wednesday afternoon. Ideally SMS message, as emails will only be seen in the evenings.
Deckers posed at Showbus in 1999.
Click below for a list of the vehicles that are entered for the 2022 display:
Please contact us by e-mail at: rally @ showbus.com
For entry forms, Stallholder enquiries and anyone interested in joining the judges team or helping in any other way should contact rally @ showbus.com. Forms can be downloaded here for buses or here for stalls